Searching for your court case online may seem complicated, but it’s actually very simple. The easiest way is if you know your case number. If you do not, no problem. Try searching your name instead.
Here are the steps:
- Online, search Miami-dade County Clerk of Courts case search. You can change the country depending on where you live.
- Make sure you click on the appropriate link. If your case is a Family one, for example, you want to click the link that says “Civil, Family and Probate courts online system.”
- Once you’re on the correct site, I highly recommend registering as a user. This allows you to open and view most of the documents unless they are specifically blocked to the public for confidentiality reasons.
- The easiest way is to search by case number. If you search by name, it can get complicated as several people may have the same name as you do. Click the “local case number” tab and input your case number as directed on the screen.
- After you search, you should be able to view all the documents associated with your case.
The legal process can get difficult, which is why we always recommend that you seek assistance of counsel; or at least have a consultation. Schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys today to review the issues of your case, the legal options you may have, and certain rights that pertain to your unique situation.
Have more questions? Let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com and we will do our best to develop content to provide you with direction and insight!
For more information:
Check out and subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Visit our website
Shop our Legal Templates