We have worked so hard to make simple divorces efficient and cost-effective for everyone. The packages below do not include court costs and other expenses to be paid to third parties. All our packages include an application/form to waive filing fees/costs.
What you’ll get with the DIY Divorce Course:
- Everything you need to divorce in Florida
- Documents for you to fill out and submit to the Court
- Unlimited Access to our Legal Lotus Resources Page
- Video and written instructions for completing the forms
- One 30 Minute Consultation with an attorney to review your completed forms
Who is this DIY Divorce Course for?
Our do-it-yourself divorce course is for anyone who wants to learn how to get a divorce in Florida. Specifically, this course works for:
- Spouses who want to divorce, and have no minor children, assets, or liabilities to divide
- Attorneys who want to learn the uncontested divorce process
- Paralegals who want to learn the uncontested divorce process and develop a new skill
Do I Qualify?
- You and/or your spouse must be residents of the State of Florida for at least 6 months before you intend on filing for divorce.
- You and your spouse are in agreement, meaning that there are no pending issues to be resolved.
- There are no minor children.
- Your marriage is irretrievably broken.
- You are ready for your next life journey!
With guided video modules, live discussions, and tailored support, you’ll complete this course feeling aligned and ready to embrace your best life.
The legal process can get difficult, which is why we always recommend that you seek the assistance of counsel; or at least have a consultation. Schedule a consultation with one of our attorneys today to review the issues of your case, the legal options you may have, and certain rights that pertain to your unique situation.
Have more questions? Let us know by sending an email to: email@example.com and we will do our best to develop content to provide you with direction and insight!
For more information:
Check out and subscribe to our YouTube Channel
Follow us on Instagram
Like us on Facebook
Visit our website
Shop our Legal Templates